The American Academy of Medical Acupuncture offers Continuing Education credits for Acupuncture Professionals. Earning Acupuncture CME credits is as easy as reviewing the course material and taking an online quiz.
CME Sponsorship Accreditation Information
The American Academy of Medical Acupuncture is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Manage your AAMA online CME courses and certificates through our easy to use website.
We offer the opportunity to:
- Review course material online
- Complete the course quiz for credit and receive a Certificate of Completion for each CME course passed
- Manage all your courses and review your results
- If you are not an AAMA member, you can register for the site and purchase credit hour tokens to review the material and challenge the quiz for credit.
To find available online credit opportunities, go to Available CME Courses. If you are an AAMA member, you should login to your member account in order to receive FREE CME credit from Medical Acupuncture journal articles and videos.
- Go to the Available CME Courses
- Select the course you wish to review and challenge for CME credit.
- Add the course to your shopping cart and complete the check out process - even if it's free - this puts the course in "My Courses"
- Go to My Courses, select the course, review the materials and take the quiz.
- You must achieve score of at least 75% on the quiz to receive a credit certificate.